Terms & Conditions for Parents
Kindly read the terms and conditions of AR Pathshala to avoid misunderstanding or a needlessly unpleasant scenario, at any later stage. We sincerely believe that you must go through it thoroughly, understand and clarify the doubts, before registering with us. It is to be done at the onset of the professional relationship. It is in everybody interest and vitally important for the tutor and the student/parent to read carefully the point mention below.
- By registering on our website as student/parent you agree to these terms and conditions.
- There is no registration charge for membership of students/parents..
- After one or maximum two days demo parents have to submit their fee if fee not submitted then we will stop the class.
- The website arpathshala.com has been established to allow students to contact Tutors as well as Tutors to contact Students to view their profiles.
- Please provide valid mobile number and personal email at the time of registration. We want our users to interact with genuine persons with valid contact details, fake profiles lead to cancellation of membership without any notice.
- Any profile created showing irrelevant, illegal and such content like porn is strictly prohibited.
- The management of arpathshala.com reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
- arpathshala.com is not responsible for any misbehavior of Tutors on Students or Students on Tutors. Both students and tutors, especially female students/tutors are advised to ensure safety before entering the tutoring contract with the other party. arpathshala.com is not liable for loss of any kind whatsoever.
- If you choose to share your contact details with a tutor, its your responsibility to verify their credentials, identity, and background.
- You are also responsible for any monetary transactions and refunds. We are not liable for any fraudulent activity.
- You be aware of that, to the extent possible, arpathshala.com will assist finding a tutor that best suit your childs requirement but it does not guarantee any success of any kind in any examination or test that your child may undertake.
Safely Practice for Parents
- Tuition fee will be collected in advance on every month by Online Transfer NEFT, RTGS, Net Banking, Google Pay, bank transfer Tutors are not authorized for collection of Tuition fee. You can not hire a tutor of us directly with whom you have taken a trial class and or rejected and or stopped services from the same tutor after hiring for next 1 years from the stop date of the tuition.
- Plz Collect one Self Attested Copy of ID/Address Proof from the Tutor.
- If you are a parent, stay at home for the duration of the tutoring session. If you are a student, it’s a good safety practice to not be alone at home in case the teacher isn’t well known to you.
- AR Pathshala share progress report of students every month.
- Student/parent has to give confirmation after one or maximum two days demonstration about that tutor. Student Has to continue atleast 1 month with that tutor.
- Only those classes will be replaced/Cover by the Tutor, Which Classes are Cancelled/Postponed by the Tutor
- Take precautions as you would for anyone outside of family/friends in your house-keeping away valuables, not disclosing unnecessary personal information etc.
- arpathshala.com will not give any guarantee of the student progress and also not responsible if any stolen things happen by the tutor.Tutors being observed by the parents / Care Takers during the tuition time.
- Conduct the tutoring session in the common area, living or drawing room. If its in the student room, you can keep the doors open or drop in to check once or twice.
- About tutor with us- either positive or negative. Take feedback from your child about the tutor.
- We would also be happy if you could share feedback.
- Ultimately, all hiring decisions are up to your discretion. Please make sure you have done your research and feel comfortable with the company or tutor before hiring for home tuitions.
- arpathshala.com reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of arpathshala.com service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may also be times when arpathshala.com service becomes inaccessible as a result of technical difficulties, however we will try our best to overcome these difficulties when they are within our control.
- For any kind of help call/whatsapp on 8630704448 or mail us at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions for Teachers
Kindly read the terms and conditions of AR Pathshala to avoid misunderstanding or a needlessly unpleasant scenario, at any later stage. We sincerely believe that you must go through it thoroughly, understand and clarify the doubts, before registering with us. It is to be done at the onset of the professional relationship. It is in everybodys interest and vitally important for the tutor and the student/parent read carefully the point mention below.
- The use of the website by a tuition teacher shall be deemed acceptance of an agreement to these terms.
- For more detail read term and condition inside tutor registration form.
- The website has been established for teachers to contact and view parents posts.
- arpathshala.com will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of tuition teachers and student/parents secure but will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information provided by tuition teachers or student/parents.
- Registration does not mean ANY GUARANTEE OF TUITIONS.
- Teachers will not concern about the tuitions fee/Salary, which we are charging from the parents.
- The teacher must attend the allotted classes and without notice should not take a leave or not allowed to stop their classes without giving prior notice or informing the management.
- Calculation for the Month’s Payment will be based on number of days, classes you have taken.
- Tutor should not be involved/arrested in any criminal activity/other case in present or past.
- A tuition teacher warrants that he is of at least eighteen years of age, has the necessary qualifications and/or experience to provide tuition in the subjects specified by AR Pathshala on the website.
- In responding to the feedback of student/parents posted on the website a tuition teacher shall not be personally abusive about a student/parent or his nominee.
- The collection of payment is solely AR Pathshala responsibility. We will not give advance fees to tutor, the payment will be made to tutor after class completion. Tutor payment will process in tutor bank account or Google Pay, Net banking after 30 Days (from starting date) + 2 Working Days(for Processing). There is 100% transparency in payment, for any query and doubt you can call us on given number.
- Tutors are not authorized to take any tuition referred by the existing client of AR Pathshala.
- Tutors will have to give demo of One or Maximum 2 days on every tuition.
- Tutors have to CONTINUE ATLEAST 1 MONTH Otherwise we will not pay any amount. We will not give any Amount if Tuition get Discontinue Between the Month.
- If someone cheat with us or do some wrong work for a small profit that he/she losing the long term profit, and we will cancel and remove the teacher from our contact.
- A tuition teacher acknowledges that he is not an employee of arpathshala.com and accepts full responsibility for all income tax and other liabilities payable in relation to any fees generated from a tuition contract.
- A tuition teacher undertakes to register for arpathshala.com service using accurate and current information about himself / herself including his correct name, address, telephone number, qualifications and any other requested details. A tuition teacher understands details entered by the tuition teacher on the website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
- Provide your current e-mail and other contact addresses which should be valid and will be up to date.
- If tutor is taking leave so first of all tutor inform to parents then inform to us.
- Members acknowledge that arpathshala.com are not liable for direct indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a member through the use of the website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
- The tutors will have to be punctual. If any tutor is not regular / punctual, then his / her registration may be cancelled.
- arpathshala.com reserves the right to withdraw or modify aspects of arpathshala.com service, or the entirety of it, where we have legal or commercial reasons to do so. There may also be times when arpathshala.com service becomes inaccessible as a result of technical difficulties, however, we use reasonable skill and care to overcome these difficulties where they are within our control.
Termination or Suspension
- You agree that we may at any time terminate your access to our Website or restrict or suspend your access of the Website at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.